September Free Bling Friday!

September Free Bling

Happy Friday, and welcome back to Free Bling Friday! Congratulations to Whitney from Jacksonville, the recipient of August Free Bling. On to September Free Bling! I created this pair during my #100daysofshinythings project and they include one of my favorite stones: amazonite.  If you are interested in the meanings of stones, Robert Simmons in his The Book of Stones describes amazonite as "a stone of harmony, both within the self and among people. It is a truth-teller and peacemaker, assisting one in communicating one's true thoughts and feelings without overemotionalism." Me, I just really love that it reminds me of the beach, which is my happy place. Here, I've accented the stones with simple 14K gold-filled findings and gold-plated pewter caps.

To get your name in the hat to win these little lovelies, leave me your first name, city and state, and a way to contact you in the comments below no later than midnight EST Thursday, September 26. If you haven't already subscribed to my monthly newsletter, click here to subscribe and you'll receive a reminder each month for Free Bling and another entry. Newsletter readers get a Free Bling entry simply by replying to my monthly email as well as access to subscriber only discounts in my Etsy shops over there in the right column and my website. Share this post on Facebook and post a separate comment letting me know you did that for one more entry for a total of three chances.

New to commenting on Blogger? At the very bottom of this post, you'll see a date and either "no comments" or a number of comments depending on when you're checking in. Click on the "comments" and a comment box will open. Giveaway open to U.S residents only. I would love for you to help me spread the word and share this post with a friend or two! Thanks for stopping in!

1 comment:

Sandi Smith said...

I would love the September free bling earrings!
Sandi Tallahassee, Fl