World's Best Shoe Shopping!

Well, I finally gave in to the low-profile sneaker craze. Because my 9 1/2's aren't exactly small, I've always been afraid this style of sneaker would exaggerate that, but I was wrong! I just got these two pairs (gotta love that buy one, get one 50% off sale) and have worn one or the other all day for the past three days and I have to admit they are some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. (Well okay, except for my $16.99 Payless specials I bought when I was pregnant and still wear around the house to this day. If my sister Kim is reading this, she'll know exactly the pair I am talking about...) My husband is already referring to my new sneaks as my bowling shoes, but hey, what we won't do for fashionable comfort, huh? Though he has mentioned that two of his friends have a pair (and they are rather fashionable friends, for guys). If you haven't discovered Zappos, it's the internet's best, and in my humble opinion, THE best for shoe shopping. Free shipping AND free returns on more than two million pairs of shoes! Check them out right here!

No comments: