Free Bling Friday Number Seven!

Time for Free Bling Friday! Random.org selected Lorie S. of Bohemia, New York, as last week's winner. Lorie found me on Ebay a couple years ago. Congratulations, Lorie! Take a peek at this week's entry. I combined dime-sized light amethyst faceted Czech crystal briolettes (phew!) with tanzanite Swarovski crystals and gold-filled accents. This pair hangs approximately 2" total in length on gold-filled french wires. Click here for a second photo. If you are the winner and prefer sterling silver, I have these available in sterling as well. Just let me know. And, of course, all Free Bling offerings can be converted to clip if need be.

To be eligible for this week's Free Bling, email me by midnight, June 21, with the subject line FREE BLING and include where you're from. Good luck! Don't want to miss a single Free Bling Friday? Sign up for free weekly email updates here!

No comments: