Great Free Clip Art from Dover

I can't remember how I stumbled across this little treasure, but it's been a great find! Dover Publications has some really fun clip (or 'click') art books, useful for a variety of applications from making cards to collages to just plain fun graphics to look at; and yes, I can even think of a few ways to use these in unique jewelry designs! Best yet, you can sign up for a free weekly email sampler of their products here. This French poster from the 1890's came from this week's sampler.

The sampler usually includes 3-4 samples from their clip art collections, as well as samples from their children's books, game books, how to draw books, etc. Pretty fun stuff. Check out their entire website here, but what I like the most is all the CD-Rom clip art selections here. I just ordered some sea-themed clip art for some new ideas I've been dreaming up. Stay tuned!

Like this post? Click here to sign up for free weekly email reminders.

No comments: