Free Bling Friday Number Six!

Time for Free Bling Friday! Random.org picked Nery D. as last week's winner. Nery is the past president of our Jacksonville Parents of Twins and Triplets group, and as the mom of elementary school-age triplets, she definitely deserves some Free Bling. Congrats, Nery!

For this week's entry, I got such a big response to my first Pink Ladies entry a few weeks ago, I thought I'd give you a shot at a second pair from that series (yeah, that, and okay, so I haven't had the energy to get down to the workshop and make anything new this week!). Click here and here for additional photos of these.

To be eligible for this week's Free Bling, email me by midnight, June 14, with the subject line FREE BLING and include where you're from. Good luck! Don't want to miss a single Free Bling Friday? Sign up for free weekly email updates here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Kelly! What a small world. I was just reading your blog and saw the Nery won last week's free bling. She and I used to work together at a small print shop here in town. She bought some of the first piece's of jewelry that I ever made. Hopefully she has thrown them away. Looking back now I can say that my designs back then were horrible! If you speak to her, please tell her that Cristi Baxter say's Hello.