Free Bling Friday Fourteen..With a Bonus!

Time for Free Bling Friday! I decided to throw in a little surprise this week! Since we had a slow week on Free Bling Friday registrations and I had the supplies to do so, I decide to reward everyone who registered with Free Bling! Yeah! So congratulations to Nancy M. and Maurie H. of Jacksonville, FL; Sandi S. of Tallahassee, FL; Cindi H. of Edwardsville, IL; and Brenda S. of Sioux City, IA!

Here's this week's entry. Lovely black based lampwork with light blue floral swirls combined with jet Swarovski crystals and Balinese sterling silver accents, all hanging on sterling french wires. This pair is on the petite side, hanging just about 1 1/4" total. To be eligible for this week's Free Bling, email me by midnight, August 9, with the subject line FREE BLING and include where you're from. And since I'll be out of town most of this week, I'm also adding a little twist to this week's entry! We all know word of mouth is the best form of advertising, so I'm counting on all of you. Please send the Happy Shack Designs website and blog to your friends and family who love jewelry, ask them to register for Free Bling and include your name along with their location. Whomever's name appears the most will win their pick of whatever earrings I currently have listed on the website or a $15 credit towards a bracelet or necklace purchase, your choice. If this goes well, I'll start adding this little bonus the first Friday of every month! Good luck!

Don't want to miss a single Free Bling Friday? Sign up for free weekly email updates here!

No comments: