Check out Sophie Ann Handbags


I told you a little bit about Sophie Ann Handbags back in April, but I wanted to put in another plug today. This past weekend, I participated in the 6th Annual Christmas in September Shopping Soiree, hosted by my friend Patty Bodney, of Padi Custom Ceramics. Patty, Jen Eccleston of Sophie Ann, and Mary Beth Johnston, a Pampered Chef consultant, all gathered at Patty's for an open house to share and sell our latest offerings. Being that there was a Pampered Chef consultant involved, we did a LOT of eating. Between our strawberry shots, featuring a lime yogurt topping--Yum!--Patty's awesome artichoke dip, and Jen's basil, buffalo mozzarella and tomato concoction, I'm fairly certain I gained five pounds this weekend! Sales were a little slow, but we really had a great time.

The reason I wanted to feature Jen here again is because of her mission. She and her husband are in the process of adopting a little girl from China, and since Jen is a stay-at-home mom, she wanted to find a way to contribute financially to their adoption. Thus, Sophie Ann was born. Jen's Italian grandfather was a master tailor, and Jen definitely inherited his skills. The craftsmanship on her bags is truly top-notch. I sew, so I do know a very well made bag when I see one, and hers really are the best made I've seen. So, Christmas is coming! I'm sure you can think of someone on your list that would love one of Jen's bags. Visit her website here to see all her fabrics and read a little more about the mission of Sophie Ann.

Like this post? Click here to sign up for free weekly email reminders.

No comments: