Under the Sea

I've been working on lots on new pieces here lately and finally managed to take pictures of a few. Here's my most recent favorite. I met Sherrie Venghaus, the lampwork artist who made this center focal, at the St. Augustine show I did back in March. She was one of the few bright spots! I bought several beads from her and am just now getting around to doing something with them. I wore this piece the other day and got loads of compliments. It was pretty hard to photograph, so it's even prettier in person! Initially I had planned to use these beads in my Showstopper style pieces, but this bead is so magnificient on its own, I decided to keep it a little more simple by accenting it with just a few aqua quartz briolettes, a Swarovski crystal starfish and some Swarovski crystal rondelles. I love the way it came out! I'll have it listed on the website sometime this week.

Like this post? Click here to sign up for free weekly email reminders.

No comments: