Bettina Welker's Polymer Clay Magic

In my ever-strengthening addiction to Etsy, I often come across other jewelry designers that I think are truly awesome. Bettina Welker of beadworx is one of them. She's in Germany and by day is a graduate graphic designer running a small advertising agency for classical and new media. By night, she creates some truly stunning pieces using polymer clay as her medium of choice. Check out this gorgeous piece! Oh, if only I had my own personal money tree to spend on Etsy finds.... Check out more of Bettina's work in her Etsy store here and on her website here.

Like this post? Click here to sign up for free weekly email reminders.

1 comment:

Bettina Welker said...

Thanks so much for the feature, Kelly. I love your jewelry very much as well - very tasteful compositions

Bettina