Introducing the North Florida Craft Revolution

Yeah! I just did a little happy dance because I finally figured out how to capture a picture of an Etsy treasury! And what a lovely treasury it is, don't you think!? It represents a new Etsy team I've joined with an awesome group of Etsy sellers from the North Florida area. This treasury was put together by surfacetoairmedia, my new BFF because she appears to be the only other Seminole fan amongst us! Yeah, Samantha! We must stick together! View the real treasury she created here and buy something! Recognize that bracelet third row on the right? :-)

The two Etsyians who've really pulled this group together are emmommy and alyburd. I bought two of emmommy's personalized photo pendants--one for Aunt Livy and one for me--and they are awesome! The whole group is full of wonderfulness (did I just make up a word?). Check out the full list of us here on the blog that alyburd started for us. Support your local area Etsy crafters for Christmas and Buy Handmade. And don't forget about the First Coast Art Spot artists as well!

Like this post? Click here to sign up for free weekly email reminders.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go noles! ;)

Just A Stay At Home Mom said...

That's a really pretty treasury!!