Fun Art by Sandra Spencer

I took Isabelle to the vet this morning to get spayed...I know, I know, poor little girl, but we must do it! I was reminded why when I got to the vet's office and saw the little display they had done on spaying and neutering your pets. Did you know that in the Jacksonville area alone, more than 27,000 homeless pets are euthanized every year? Every year! It was more than 500,000 nationwide...per year! Those numbers broke my heart. Take care of your pets!

I'm currently bidding on this painting on Ebay. The auction ends tomorrow so keep your fingers crossed for me! I already have one of Sandra Spencer's paintings, but this one is most definitely Isabelle....in blue. She's up to 48.1 pounds already. I'll have to post a new picture of her soon, but here she is as a puppy. See more of Sandra's work on Ebay here, on Etsy here, and on her website here.

Like this post? Click here to sign up for free weekly email reminders.

No comments: