Merry Christmas Everyone!

I'm going to be taking a break from the blog for a few days to celebrate Christmas with my family, but I wanted to leave you with one last beautiful image. I've admired this artist's work for a while now. Shellie Mitchell combines fabric, paint and wood to create some gorgeous and unique pieces of artwork! I have quite the fabric stash myself so I love to see what she does with hers. Probably too late to shop her store for Christmas, but keep her in mind for future gifts or something wonderful for yourself. Visit her shop here and her blog here. Come December 26, if you didn't get what you wanted for Christmas, remember to go shopping on Etsy to support artists and craftsmen. Buy handmade, not China made! And of course, stop by Happy Shack Designs! I'll be having an after Christmas sale! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday with family and friends!

Like this post? Click here to sign up for free weekly email reminders.

1 comment:

ELLIE said...

I hope you and yours have a BEAUTIFUL and BLESSED holiday filled with Joy and Laughter!!!
Thanks for sharing your craft -
Peace Always - Ellie