Creative Every Day Painters...


Thought I'd let the girls participate in the Creative Every Day 2008 project, since as we all know, children truly are creative everyday! The girls really love painting with watercolors. I ordered them some of the crayons I featured below, and they said, "Oh, cool, Mommy. Thank you! Can I paint now?" as they put them in their crayon box. And as you can see from the photo below, the princess costumes remain on most of the time. I took this picture during nap time the next day!

2 comments:

Leah said...

aww, those are the cutest pictures!!!

it's true. kids are constantly creative. it's so fun to watch and to join in! :-)

ELLIE said...

They are so adorable - Love the outfits...and I totally agree - children are creative everyday - maybe adults should take notes from them..!
take care
Peace--Ellie