Creative Every Day: Valentine Cards

Creative Every Day: Finally got around to getting a decent scan of the cards I made! These were my first attempt at card making, and honestly, a little on the smurfy side for me style-wise, but I didn’t have much of a choice in the class. These were the supplies and directions provided. I can definitely see the draw to card making, as it’s a fairly easy process in which you can get some nice results pretty quickly. I can see where rubber stamp enthusiasts get addicted. I made six cards in this class in less than two hours.

I guess I've been a bit of a creative slacker here lately. Just a little too much going on. I’ve looked at some of the other blogs that are participating in the Creative Every Day project and I wish I had as much time to create as some of them seem to have. With a full-time job and twin four-year-olds, my “spare” time is just that…add one letter and you have “sparse”! And that’s a frustration for me. Just not enough time in the day for the things I would like to do. Hard to find that happy medium, isn’t it? I've signed up to complete a challenge that has to be posted by February 5, so hopefully I'll get that done this weekend. I've had the vision in my head for more than two weeks....the bigger challenge has been finding the time to get it done!

Like this post? Click here to sign up for free weekly email reminders. Click here for the Happy Shack Designs website.

No comments: