Elegant Snobbery

I have to admit what first drew me to this shop was the name...Elegant Snobbery. Too funny. And Marisa Hopkins' work reflects the name perfectly. Hailing from Austin, Texas, she has a lovely little collection of "illustrations, mixed media collages, and ACEOs...filled with bold and bright colored pencils, mixed with pen and ink sketches and vintage paper ephemera." I know one particular Happy Shack blog reader that will "love" this piece pictured, particularly if she goes to Marisa's store and reads the description for the piece. (That would be you, Whitney.) Check out Marisa's shop here. Her work is very affordable, so bring some fun "elegant" art into your world! And check out Marisa's "elegant bloggery" here.

Like this post? Click here to sign up for free weekly email reminders. Click here for the Happy Shack Designs website.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for my feature, Kelly! You really made my day!

Marisa