iCraft is Looking Great!

Photobucket

ICraft is a new online venue for selling handmade goods, and I think I’m going to like it! I loaded just a few items on to my iCraft page Friday and checked on some things late this afternoon. When I took a look at the "Browse Products" page, lo and behold, what did I see? My Mariposa bracelet featured! I had to do a screen shot to show you. Top picture is the home page; picture below is the Browse Products page. Pretty cool, huh? Hopefully that’s a good sign for my success on this site. It’s just getting started but there are currently 572 artists and fine craftsmen participating. And they picked my bracelet to go on the browse page out of 572 artists! Can you tell I’m a little excited!?!

Photobucket

And just a follow up to my Easter post below for those you of waiting anxiously to hear about the prize egg... After quite a bit of searching and digging (DH's cousin Chris buried the prize egg about 3 inches deep so it took a lot of "You're hot! You're on fire! The worms are burning!" kind of clues to find it), it was unearthed by DH's 11-year-old cousin Brian. He happily accepted his egg on the head for the $192 pot. Though Sarah was watching from the sidelines with me and Granddad by that point, Livvie was frantically digging with DH right next to Brian and three other kids. She almost had it but the bigger kid won out! Not to worry.....even if she had found it, DH would have taken the egg on the head for her. :-) I hate to admit that in the rush to get out the door this morning, I forgot my camera... Very bummed about that. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend with family.

Like this post? Click here to sign up for free weekly email reminders. Click here for the Happy Shack Designs website.

2 comments:

Blooming Lily said...

That is so cool Kelly!!
I will have to check this site out! I hope they do well!

Wyanne Thompson said...

Thanks for posting this! I had never heard of them. I'll have to check them out. Love, Wyanne