Lilly Cat Design Studio

Happy Wednesday! I've been under the weather with a nasty flu bug this week but I’m starting to feel somewhat human today. I think I’ve slept more in the last three days than I have in the whole week prior… Been hard to keep the girls at a distance so they don’t get sick, but I imagine one of them was the carrier who brought it to me. I’ve never quite understood why every little illness they get, I get ten times over…. Anywho, Trish Pfeiffer is a mom friend of mine and one of my customers I met while I was down at the Bartow Bloomin’ Arts Festival last month. As Trish shared with me, your life definitely changes when you have children! When her children were born, she couldn’t take enough pictures and ended up with shoebox after shoebox of snapshots. I can relate. She decided to go back to school to earn a degree in Graphic Design and now does some very cool things with digitally altered photographs. From a simple photograph, she creates unique graphically stylized portraits, creating “a playground of possibilities, from composition to color, texture and mounting”. I’ve been trying to decide which picture I want to send her of my girls…very hard to decide, so I may have to choose two! Take a look at her website for lots of examples of her work. I’m sure you have a photo you’d like to send her! She does pet portraits too!

Gorgeous day to be home with the flu so I think I'll go take a nap on the back porch swing with Isabelle. Click here to sign up for free weekly email reminders. Click here for the Happy Shack Designs website.

1 comment:

Wyanne Thompson said...

Sorry you haven't been feeling good. Sending lots of get well wishes and love you way. Love, Wy