Cyndia Reddish's Black Water Siren Studio

I speak from experience when I say photos of Cyndia Reddish’s jewelry do not do it justice! I’ve already shared with you my struggles in photographing my jewelry. I stumbled upon Cyndia’s jewelry searching for starfish and instantly fell in love. I ordered these and they arrived in my mailbox today. Absolutely stunning! Far prettier than even the picture shows. I have my eye on another piece I will be sharing with DH as a hint for Mother’s Day. From Cyndia’s bio…."In business since 1989, Black Water Siren Studio is located just ten miles east of the Sapphire Mountains and thirty miles south of the Garnet range in Montana, the Treasure State. Cyndia Reddish is a self-taught jewelry designer working primarily in gem embellished sterling silver and 14k gold. Jewelry has been a life-long passion for Cyndia. Her earliest memories are of a large box of her mother's costume jewelry, which she would spend hours taking apart and redesigning as a young child. She has been designing jewelry ever since, drawing her inspiration from personal experience and intuitive talent.” Check out Cyndia's Etsy store here and her website here.

Like this post? Click here to sign up for free weekly email reminders. Click here for the Happy Shack Designs website.

No comments: