Free Bling Friday Number 41!

It's time for Free Bling Friday!Congratulations to Free Bling Friday Number 4o winner, Deborah M. from Jacksonville, FL. This week, I have one of my brand new pairs. These lampwork beads remind me of a Dreamsicle popsicle. You know the ones I'm talking about? Vanilla ice cream in the middle with a orange candy coating? I can never find them anymore. Anywho, these are petite little gems, accented with Swarovski crystals and hanging just an inch or so on sterling silver posts. To be eligible to win this pair, simply email me by midnight Thursday, April 24, with the subject line FREE BLING and include where you're from. The next winner will be drawn Friday, April 25. Don't want to miss a single Free Bling Friday? Click here to sign up for free weekly email reminders. Click here for the Happy Shack Designs website!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

e.beck sent me over here - your jewelry pieces are beautiful! My mother makes jewelry, too, although more "traditional". Have you tried Fire Mountain for the beads you are looking for (I'm sure you have, but I thought I'd mention it anyway!) =)

Nice to meet you!

Ms Dragonfly said...

i could ware these! love the colors. i'm allergic to fake :D so i'm glad these are silver! beautiful!