Answered Prayers

A few months ago, I told you about my friend Melody and her family’s quest for another child. I can now report that all the prayers were answered! Here’s a note from Mel:

“I would like to thank everyone for their prayers and support while we were struggling to have another baby. Our prayers were answered, and we have added a new member to our family! Her name is Marina Kathleen and she was born May 6 at 8 lbs 0 oz and 20 inches long. She has a head full of jet black hair with dark brown eyes. She is half Puerto Rican and half Caucasian, so she has the most beautiful skin! Wyatt and Nathan adore her! Wyatt keeps saying she is his new best friend and that God sent her to us. He is certainly right on the latter. She is settling in nicely. Please say a little prayer for her birth mother; she is a hero for placing this baby in our arms." ~ Mike, Melody, Wyatt, Nathan and Marina

I hope whatever you are dreaming for comes true soon.

No comments: