Having Fun with Allison Strine

My goodness, what fun! I’ve been a fan of Allison Strine for a while now, so I went on a major Allison Strine shopping spree yesterday! Can’t wait till it all arrives at my door. I started out just looking for something for the girls teachers and decided on this. Then I thought, “Hmm, I have two weddings coming up! I bet she has something fun for that too!”, but I can’t show you those just in case my sister stumbles upon this. :-) I picked out a couple magnets for friends and then just had to get something for me, the print pictured here because, you know, I AM worth it! And Allison is so much fun to work with. Great customer service. She’s personalizing both my teacher prints and my wedding prints. Her happy art must bring her a very happy heart because her fun spirit came through in every conversation we had. Here’s just a tad of what she said on her profile: “By day, Allison Strine is a happy mixed media/collage artist whose exuberant creations have won awards and appeared in national arts magazines. At night she's a not-very-good cook, a wife to a right brained husband (or is it the left - the one that's all about math and none about art), and a tucker-inner of two glorious children.” She also admits to loving exclamation points!!!!! As do I!!!!! Now go check out her very fun shop here!!!!! And her blog here!!!!!

Like this post? Click here to sign up for free weekly email reminders. Click here for the Happy Shack Designs website.

1 comment:

e.beck.artist said...

oh!!!!!
didja know that al is my pal?
we do art in each other's basements!!
EXCELLENT taste you have in art!