Behind the Camera: Best Friends

I’m starting to work through my Boca Grande pictures and this is definitely my favorite. This beautiful little path was at the end of our colony of villas. On our last night there, the girls were already in their pajamas when we decided to walk down to the beach and look for shells. When I showed them this little “secret path” (for the first time that night, since I had been saving it for just the right moment!), they fell in love with it, too. My family has been coming to Boca Grande for 30 years; this is the first time we’ve stayed in this particular colony, but we’ll probably stay here from now on. I’m working on editing all my other pictures and I’ll share more of those soon. And for those of you who know my little redheads personally, you'll surely recognize that little friend hanging from Sarah's right hand. :-) Have a great week!

Like this post? Click here to sign up for free weekly email reminders. Click here for the Happy Shack Designs website! My Summer Sale has begun!

3 comments:

Carmen said...

What an adorable picture! I saw the cutest little twin red heads at Publix last night and immediately thought of you! I almost went up to the lady to see if they were your kids with an aunt or grandma or something!!!

Kim @ What's That Smell said...

Cute shot!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a get well note for my friend.

Wyanne Thompson said...

Love that picture! Gave me an idea for a new piece. They are going to treasure that picture for years to come. Wow.. So beautiful. Love, Wyanne