Great Handmade Journal from Prairie Peasant!

Just a quick drive by to tell you about the fabulous journal I received today. I ordered this for my good friend Walter who’s taking off for two weeks in Germany the end of this week. Walter and I have worked together for nearly 15 years now and have become very dear friends in the process. We help keep each other sane! I stumbled across these journals actually looking for a small handmade journal for me. I’m always thinking of things I need to do and if I don’t write them down immediately, they just totally escape from my brain. Call them blonde moments, mommy brain, old age, whatever…it hits me! Laura at Prairie Peasant custom-made this one just for Walter. She had a few other map journals in her store, but nothing showing Germany so she whipped this one right up. It truly is awesome! Taking it to Walter now! TTFN!

1 comment:

PrairiePeasant said...

Thanks for the promo Kelly! I'm so happy you like the journal! --Laura