Summery Greens...

I’ve been slowly but surely trying to catch up on my product photography. It’s kinda funny that I love photography, yet I hate photographing my jewelry. It’s drudgery! Part of it is the timing factor….in the past, I’ve just given in to the fact that photographing my jewelry outside in natural light with two little redheads and one very large brown, highly energetic dog underfoot just was not feasible, so I just stuck to using my light tent at night after the girls went to bed. I’m trying to do more natural light shots now, and I love the springy/summery colors in this one. What do you think?

7 comments:

Campbell Jane said...

That's beautiful!

Lea said...

Beautiful colors.

aimee said...

looks great! i love that green!

cath c said...

dang you, temptress! that's pretty. love the green.

lori vliegen said...

this green is indeed summery, fresh and fabulous! i LOVE all of those dangly little bits and bobs....so fun and girly! :)

Carmen said...

Kelly, this piece is stunning! I love your jewelry.

Anonymous said...

This looks so fresh and clean! Great piece for summer

NM