Friday, October 16, 2009

Fun! The Sketchbook Project

This is one of the coolest things I’ve come across in a while. I’m in the middle of Carmen’s Spill It! class and I still have to start preparing for the Artful Journey retreat in February, but this looked like too much fun to pass up. I even got a great theme! I was assigned “You are me.” I can think of tons of things to do with that. I immediately thought of this post. Visit the Sketchbook Project website and let me know if you want to join me.

On another note, DH is having a bit surgery today for his hand (carpal tunnel), so say a little prayer for him. He’s never had any type of surgery before, so he’s being a bit of a wuss. :-) I keep asking him if he wants to see the eight inch scar in my belly again or any of the myriad other smaller scars I have from my other female-related surgeries, and he keeps saying no thank you. This reminds me that God definitely knew what he was doing when he deemed women the bearer of the children.


Dave King said...

Every blessing to DH.

Cristi-2 If By Sea said...

This sketchbook project sounds fabulous! I'm signing up tomorrow.

Tell Benny that CT surgery is a piece of cake. I've had it done on both hands. I wish him a speedy recovery!

cath c said...

sketchbook project seems perfect for where you are right now.

i hope benny's surgery went well and he's feeling well today.