Fun! The Sketchbook Project

This is one of the coolest things I’ve come across in a while. I’m in the middle of Carmen’s Spill It! class and I still have to start preparing for the Artful Journey retreat in February, but this looked like too much fun to pass up. I even got a great theme! I was assigned “You are me.” I can think of tons of things to do with that. I immediately thought of this post. Visit the Sketchbook Project website and let me know if you want to join me.

On another note, DH is having a bit surgery today for his hand (carpal tunnel), so say a little prayer for him. He’s never had any type of surgery before, so he’s being a bit of a wuss. :-) I keep asking him if he wants to see the eight inch scar in my belly again or any of the myriad other smaller scars I have from my other female-related surgeries, and he keeps saying no thank you. This reminds me that God definitely knew what he was doing when he deemed women the bearer of the children.

3 comments:

Dave King said...

Every blessing to DH.

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

This sketchbook project sounds fabulous! I'm signing up tomorrow.

Tell Benny that CT surgery is a piece of cake. I've had it done on both hands. I wish him a speedy recovery!

cath c said...

sketchbook project seems perfect for where you are right now.

i hope benny's surgery went well and he's feeling well today.