Tuesday Treasury Shout Out: Etsy Impact on Haiti

1-21-10 kellyphoto

A special thanks to loveartworks who not only included my Violet in this treasury (third row center), but used her as the inspiration for the title. This treasury includes works whose sales are benefitting Haiti. And here’s a whopping number for you! As of yesterday, the Hearts for Haiti Etsy shop has raised $17,765 in sales of donated items for Doctors Without Borders. $17,765! I’m so happy to have been a part of that total. There are now more than 850 items for sale in that shop, and all sales will continue to go Doctors Without Borders for as long as needed, which I’m certain will be far into the future.

As for my efforts, little update on yesterday’s total: I’m now up to $367.50 with a little sale in my supply shop! My sales are going to the Red Cross through the month of January.

2 comments:

Karen Faulkner said...

Yay! That's a pretty fabulous amount.

Wyanne Thompson said...

That's great. I'm planning on purchasing two prints. They are in my shopping cart. So that will add to your total too! Way to go Kel!