August Free Bling

August Free Bling

Welcome to August Free Bling Friday! Congratulations to Katherine from Jacksonville for being the lucky winner of July's Free Bling! This month I'm sending these little blue beauties out into the world. I created these with pretty little Czech glass briolettes topped with Czech crystals all accented with sterling silver. These are petite, the briolette being smaller than a dime in diameter. They hang approximately 1 1/4" from top of French wire to bottom briolette.

To get your name in the hat, leave me your first name, city and state, and a way to contact you in the comments below no later than midnight ET Friday, August 26. Share this post on Facebook or Twitter and post a separate comment with the link to the share for two entries! New to commenting on Blogger? At the very bottom of this post, under the "You Might Also Like" section, you'll see a post date (8/4/2016) and "comments" in hot pink. Click on the "comments" and a comment box will open. Open to U.S residents only. Please help me spread the word and share this post! Want a reminder of Free Bling Friday each month? Sign up for my monthly newsletter over there in the right column! Thanks for stopping in!

4 comments:

windycindy said...

Happy Saturday! As always, your handmade earrings are lovely. The blue shade is stunning... Please count me in!!!!!
Thanks, Cindi
Edwardsville, IL. 62025
jchoppes@hotmail.com

cath c said...

I love these!!

Yorktown, VA

You have me in messenger! And my email, too.

Anonymous said...

Whitney Croxton
Jacksonville, FL
whitney.croxton@gmail.com

Nancy M said...

Hope it works this time! Pretty things as always - Nancy
nancymortimer@gmail.com