Best Shot Monday: Sharing a Little Magic

Magic_A186488-2

Meet Magic!  I was so happy to see this fella get adopted this weekend. He's about 75 pounds of awesome.  Sometimes larger dogs like this, particularly, shall we say, enthusiastic, large dogs like this, wait a while to get adopted. Thankfully, Magic didn't have to wait as long as others. Can you imagine being cooped up in a kennel for nearly 24 hours a day? Next time you are considering adding a four-legged pal to your family, please considering adopting from your local shelter! Shelter pets truly do know they are rescued and return that love in spades! Magic was adopted from the City of Tallahassee Animal Service Center. 

For those of you new to my blog, thanks for stopping in! Yes, I am a multi-media artist, and my artisan jewelry, mixed media art journaling and handmade books are primarily what you'll find here, but I've also been a photographer for about 35 years, and for the past 10 years or so, have been training my lens on spotlighting shelter animals, usually on Mondays! 

No comments: