Jacksonville Humane Society Needs Our Help!

When I saw the news Saturday morning, I was heartbroken, and as a devout animal lover, when I read the paper yesterday morning, I couldn't help but cry. The Jacksonville Humane Society suffered a devasting fire Friday night. As the news continues to come in, we're learning more and more about this tragic fire. Currently just under 100 animals are still missing and were most likely killed in the blaze. The Humane Society needs our help! What they need most right now are donations. Click here for this morning's article on the blaze and click here for the Humane Society's website to keep updated on their needs and find out how you can donate. This picture is of the Humane Society mural painted on wall of the Thrift Shop. Please give with your hearts! I have two big shows coming up in the next three weeks and will be donating 25% of my sales to the Humane Society to help them recover from this tradegy. I received a really sweet video as an email late last week, and I'm glad I saved it; it's a perfect addition to this post. It's about celebrating life as it is from the perspective of a dog. Click here to see it .

Like this post? Click here to sign up for free email reminders.

No comments: