A Beautiful Book for A Place to Bark

Back in this post, I shared with you my contribution to the book artist Renee Troy was creating to benefit Bernie Berlin’s A Place to Park. As an advocate of adopting rather than purchasing pets (all my furry babies are adoptees or strays), I love Bernie’s mission. Well, the book is complete and Renee has done an amazing job with it! I’m so incredibly honored to be included with so many incredibly talented and well-known artists. Renee’s put together a beautiful slide show of the book on her blog here. And the book is up for auction on eBay here. Please help spread the word!

6 comments:

Renee Troy said...

Amazing Kelly! Thank you so much for helping spread the word.
God bless you...
xxxxoooo

ana said...

thanks so much for sharing! this is a cause that i hold very dear to my heart. :D the book looks amazing.

cath c said...

congratulations!

Becky Shander said...

Love the slide...love the book...love that so many artists came together to try and do some good.

iHanna said...

Oh what a beautiful book that is! Great work, and I agree, adopting an animal is something very good to do!

lori vliegen said...

didn't renee do a fabulous job binding this masterpiece?!!! i love your page with sweet isabelle!!! xox, :))