The Moments: Day 20, Halloween Shopping

Halloween shopping fun. #glasses #halloween #themomentschallenge

"There is a child in every one of us who is still a trick-or-treater looking for a brightly-lit front porch." ~ Robert Brault

We did a little Halloween shopping today, so the girls had to try on just about every prop in the store. When I was a kid, I couldn't wait for Halloween! Though back in those days, it seemed a much safer affair. These days, I stick close to my girls' sides.  This year, Sarah's dressing up like a cat, with a hot pink and black leopard print dress, and Olivia's dressing up as a 70's disco queen.  Me? I found a really cool owl mask on Etsy.  How about you and your family?

Jump in on Daisy Yellow's The Moments challenge and share a moment from your day every day in October. 

1 comment:

Quiltin' Mama said...

Love the picture and the Quote . . . I miss those days, made a lot of costumes, I still look for the brightly lit porch and have had our share of adult Costume parties- still so much fun! This year a witch I will be.