The Documented Life: Week 30

I've been doing a little better keeping up with the Documented Life Project, but I'm still behind on blogging them (and, of course, there's the whole little issue of weeks 17-29 that I have to go back and do...). Week 30's challenge was to add receipts, labels and business cards, Smash book-style. So I added a whole little hodgepodge of things and am really happy with the way it came out!
Week 30-2 Kelly

Week 30 was a tough week for me as I learned I was not selected for the position I've been working towards for nearly 10 years. But, after more thought, I think it was a blessing. When the position was finally created, it wasn't exactly what I hoped it would be, and the funding for it was not guaranteed after the first year. Probably best that things worked out the way they did.  I keep reminding myself that everything happens for a reason. I'm simply meant for something bigger!

Week 30-3 Kelly
When I started grabbing things from my table to add in, I spotted my package from the sweet Liv Lane and had to smash her in on the tip-in tag!

Week 30-1 Kelly
The E for elephant card came from a stash of flashcards I picked up I can't remember where, and the elephant stamp came from my stamp stash (stamps are another little addiction I have). Olive Manna is a fun little shop on Etsy I picked up some twine from, and I cut the dream quote out of a 2010 Papaya journal I've had laying around forever for this very purpose! 

Week 30-4 Kelly

See more of my Documented Life Project posts here, and check out the whole project here!

No comments: