Best Shot Monday: Little Treasures

Wild Rose Angel

Our little street in Tallahassee ends in a cul-de-sac, and we're lucky to be in that cul-de-sac. Since it's a fairly short street, my morning walk consists of walking up to the front of the neighborhood and back four to six times depending on how early I get up. I noticed this little angel on my walk one morning and then challenged my girls to find her. She's only about three inches tall, and she's tucked in at the base of a tree in one of our neighbor's yards. I just love that she's there, and I'm thankful to the neighbors who placed her there.

As for the pine cone below, this neighborhood is full of pine trees. There's a green space directly behind our house that the kids like to run around in and I always love the little baby pine cones. This one's about two inches tall.
 
Wild Rose Pine Cone

I just returned from about ten days' worth of travel, five days of which were at An Artful Journey in California.  Another wonderful experience!  I almost didn't go as I was fearful to be that far away from home after Benny's heart attack, but he convinced me to go.  This trip had been planned and paid for since last October!  Now I'm trying to figure out how to photograph the mixed media deck I created there!  I'm working on that to share with you here soon!

No comments: