August Free Bling!

Rhodochrosite and Pearls-1 square

Happy August to you! Congratulations to Tracy from Jacksonville, the recipient of July's Free Bling! This month, I'm sending these delicate little beauties out into the world. These are small rhodochrosite gemstones with little seed pearls, all wrapped up in sterling silver. These are on the petite side, with the pearls and the gemstone just about one inch in length total. In the Book of Stones, Robert Simmons shares, "Rhodochrosite emanates one of the most tender and loving energies of any stone, soothing the heart, comforting the soul, and vibrating to the frequencies of inner peace. It is a marvelous talisman of joy and healing, of embracing one’s rightful powers and rising to one’s full potential." My girls and I did a little gem mining with my sister and her girls in the North Carolina mountains a few weeks ago, and it got me interested in the meanings behind different gemstones. Fun to explore!  And while gem mining wasn't as fun as I remembered it being when I was a kid, it was definitely fun for the kiddos!

To get your name in the hat to win these little beauties, leave me your first name, city and state, and a way to contact you in the comments below no later than midnight EST Thursday, August 23.  Share this post on Facebook and post a separate comment letting me know you did that for another entry. And if you haven't already subscribed to my monthly newsletter, click here to subscribe and you'll receive a reminder each month for Free Bling and one more entry. Newsletter readers get a Free Bling entry simply by replying to my monthly email!

New to commenting on Blogger? At the very bottom of this post, you'll see a date (8/3/2018) and comments in hot pink. Click on the "comments" and a comment box will open. Open to U.S residents only. I would love for you to help me spread the word and share this post! Thanks for stopping in!

5 comments:

windycindy said...

Happy Saturday! Your delicate style earrings are lovely. I especially like the seed pearls, and the color combination!
Many thanks, Cindi
Maryville, IL.
jchoppes@hotmail.com

windycindy said...

I shared your giveaway on my Facebook
Page...
Again, many thanks to you!
Cindi

Sandi Smith said...

I love the August Free Bling earrings and would love to add my name to the drawing. Thanks
Sandi from Tallahassee!

Nancy M said...

August Bling is just beautiful! Count me in!
frackin' Rackin' Nancy!

Unknown said...

Kelly, you always do beautiful work!
Sharon
Jacksonville, FL
shobbs%47@hotmail.com