Ready for a little holiday shopping?

Jupiter

I've been squeezing in more time at the jewelry bench lately and finally made time to photograph and post all my new pieces. Lots of new things in my Etsy shop and on my website. Go take a peek!

This time of year is always a struggle for me...so much work travel, yet wanting more time creating! And then you add in the shorter days and dark by 5:30pm or 6pm and I'm just pooped and ready for bed! How about you? Does the time change do that to you, too? I have friends in the Northeast, and they've shared with me that it's dark by 4:30pm for them, so I guess I shouldn't complain!

Thanks for stopping in today! Have a wonderful weekend! If you haven't added your name to the hat for this month's Free Bling, click here to hop over and do that! 

No comments: