Best Shot Monday: Sweetness

Sweetness_A188389

Gosh, can't believe it's been a full four weeks since I've checked in here! Working through all this virus stuff really has me pretty discombobulated! I've been having a very hard time focusing through all this. Anyone else? Between working from home some days, going in to the office others, juggling all the work changes this has brought forth, and helping my girls navigate it all, these past six months have been quite the doozy. How are you managing? 

One source of consistency for me has been going to the shelter. I'm so grateful I've been able to keep this up through all this. While our procedures for volunteering have changed to adapt to state and local requirements, I'm still able to go in once a week, which has been a blessing. A good two or three hours with the shelter pups always lifts my spirits. And so many of these pups have been through so much, and yet can still throw out smiling happy faces like this one. Meet Sweetness. She is so aptly named! This gal is so sweet and loves nothing more than good snuggles and belly rubs. She's awkwardly playful, super goofy, about one year old and 36 pounds, and, as of this writing, available for adoption from the City of Tallahassee Animal Service Center. 

Support your local shelter!  Adopt. Volunteer. Foster. Donate. Educate. 

No comments: