Amazingly Affordable Art

You, yes you, can get amazingly affordable original art on Etsy! Take a gander at this little gem. This is an 8 x 10 original piece of art for $5! Yes, $5! It's by an Etsy seller named smArtee. Here's her bio: "I love art, all kinds. I love makin it, keepin it, buyin it, and sellin it. I love color, line and shape, and nothin else matters. I work in the mental health field but art is my therapy. Oh, and I love bubbles...."

She has lots more where this one came from. Take a look at all her art here. I just bought two of her ACEO's (what's an ACEO?) and a cute little ACEO stand, the perfect gift for my mermaid loving neighbor for less than $15, including shipping! Three pieces of original art for less than $15! Now go buy out her store.....

Like this post? Click here to sign up for free weekly email reminders.

1 comment:

Wyanne Thompson said...

Wow...that's a really cool piece! Thanks for posting it. Can you send me directions to the open house tomorrow. I'm still going to try to make it! Love, Wyanne