Kids Art Installment Number One--Nora

So I promised you some fun kids' art in my Encouraging Kids Art posting below. Aren't these just too fun? These are handmade crayons suited just for little ones' hands. This shape appears to be much easier for a toddler to grasp, doesn't it? I'm ordering a couple sets for my girls. They tell me they are no longer toddlers-- "We're pre-k-er's Mommy!"--but I know my little artists will love these. They are "made" by 2 1/2 year old Nora, with a little help from her mom, Rachael. Rachael told me her daughter's part lasts about 15 minutes...which is a pretty good attention span for a 2 1/2 year old! If you have some little ones in your life, you can order some of these here. Or see the whole Lilbitthree shop here. I warned Rachel she might be getting some more orders, so don't let me down!

Creative Every Day 2008: I'm still on the getting ready bent. Finally input my full spring schedule into my Outlook calendar today. Getting better organized! Real art to come soon!

Like this post? Click here to sign up for free weekly email reminders.

1 comment:

ELLIE said...

I used to make crayons like this (in muffin pans) when I owned a daycare - it was a great way to recycle and reuse and save money - and the little ones LOVED them....
Thanks for sharing it all!!!
Peace--Ellie