Kids Art Installment Number 3--Amelia

I ordered some great little mixed media flowers from Laurie of Gifts and Talent and just got them in the mail this weekend. They are the perfect gifts for Sarah's and Olivia's teachers for Valentines Day! Laurie has lots of very fun mixed media things in her store at very affordable prices.

I found Laurie through that long forum thread about encouraging kids' art I wrote about here. Her daughter Amelia is a little budding artist and likes to share her work, so Laurie has a section in her store titled "Things by Amelia". Laurie sent me this giraffe print and her ballerina print as a thank you for my flower purchase. They will go up on my inspiration wall in my workshop, along with my girls' art and my other great Etsy finds. Please check out Laurie's offerings here. Thanks again Laurie! Best of luck to both you and Amelia!

Like this post? Click here to sign up for free weekly email reminders. Click here for the Happy Shack Designs website.

No comments: