Paper and Fabric Feathered Friends

I love birds! I stumbled across this little guy and thought it was the most unique, creative thing I've seen on Etsy in quite some time. Isn't he adorable? It was made by Angela of Cotton Bird Designs in Shropshire, England. The description reads: "This little bird is cut from copies of a collection of bird inspired stamps. Approximately 23 stamps were used to make this unique little stamp bird. It would make a lovely companion for a philatelist! Made using my own hand drafted pattern, it's completely hand stitched using embroidery thread and filled with hypo-allergenic fiber. The eyes are embroidered, and feet are hand made using florist wire." He's about four inches tall and four inches head to tail. Wouldn't he make a cute addition to your desk? (I want him for myself, but I have to wait since I just blew my budget at the bead show this morning!) Check out all of Angela's little friends here.

Like this post? Click here to sign up for free weekly email reminders. Click here for the Happy Shack Designs website.

No comments: