Glamour Owls for My Glamour Girls

*It's a week of Boca Ghost Posts (say that fast ten times...)! Scroll down to the June 20 post for Free Bling Friday.

I’m in the process of re-organizing and re-vamping my workshop since I seem to be running out of space on a daily basis. Part of the process includes a new art bench for the girls. That, hopefully, will get them off my counter. I’m planning to hang magnetic boards and cork boards on the wall above their table so they can post all their creations, and I came across these cute little owl magnets that I think will be a great start to their magnet collection. Aren’t they the cutest? They are by JooSweetie, who has dozens of fun little items, primarily for little ones. Here’s a little snippet about the artist: “As a stay home mom with graphic designer background, I found my new passion for textile crafts. JooSweetie is a result from my love of creativity, joy of motherhood and a means of keeping my occasional insanity of raising a growing baby boy. I hope my collections will bring you and your sweeties as little much happiness as I love making each of them.” Check out JooSweetie here!

Like this post? Click here to sign up for free weekly email reminders. Click here for the Happy Shack Designs website. Summer sale coming in July! Mark your favorites now and look for more to come!

No comments: