CC Weekly Creativity Challenge: Chinese Restaurant


Two Lovers Sitting in a Chinese Restaurant

Joyful hearts take flight
Lit by the lantern of love
Forever soaring.

I collect ACEOs (art card, editions and originals) which are an outcropping of artist trading cards. If you aren’t familiar with them, the basic rule is that they must be the size of a standard playing card, 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″. I created my first one for this prompt. Also my first Haiku! The Chinese letters are ‘Joy’ and ‘Love,’ top and bottom respectively. I’m not usually attracted to Asian art, but for a first try, I’m pretty happy with this! The stamps were in a very large collection of art supplies given to me by a friend who was moving and need to clear out some supplies. I’m having so much fun going through them all. Click here to see all this week's entries.

No comments: