101010 Project Day 5 ~ Stephanie Amos

Welcome to another week of the 101010 Project! Joining us today to take on "The Balance Question: What does it mean to you and how is it working for you?" is artist Stephanie Amos.
Stephanie Amos
A little bit about Stephanie: I live in the mountains of Colorado with my amazing husband, three loving dogs, two handsome horses, and the queen of all cats. When I'm not out riding, I am usually in one of the two studios at our home where I paint, throw, sculpt and shoot my camera. I am more or less a free spirit in the sense that I can never sit still and am easily distracted by my interest in trying something new. I am fascinated with color and texture which is not limited to just art, but architecture as well. I love to travel and have been to many beautiful places and look forward to seeing the rest of the world real soon.


Name of business: KoiStudios
So, Stephanie, how do you handle balance? The word balance means a great deal to me. It means finding that inner peace while actually living the life you were meant to live AND function in society as a good person. It also means that I have to make time to create every day in the midst of completing daily chores, caring for my family and being there for friends. There are days when it all falls into place and then there are other days when the word BALANCE hasn’t even made its way into my vocabulary. But for the most part, I am a very balanced person (or so I would like you to think!)

Visit the 101010 Project website to view all the participants and all the questions we'll be covering over the next 15 days, and be sure to hop around to all participants' blogs each day since we are each hosting a different question! 

2 comments:

Stephanie Amos said...

Thank YOU Kelly! =)

Leanne said...

Finding that "inner peace" . . . I love that. I want to find that inner peace. Love it, Stephanie!