Sweet Little Book with a Little Help from Sweet Lori Vliegen

Lori Vliegan lesson 1

Are you familiar with Lori Vliegen?  If not, you should be!  Her blog is a wealth of inspiration, and she teaches wonderful online courses, which you can find on her blog.  And to top it off, she's one of the sweetest ladies I've ever met!  I signed up for Lori's coptic journal class and, with a lot of help and patience from Lori, completed my first four-needle coptic stitch book.  Yep, that four needle thing had me paralyzed with fear when I first watched the videos, but with a little help from Lori, once I got the hang of it, it seems like it's actually easier than a one-needle coptic stitch.  Not that I'm an expert at that either!

Lori Vliegan lesson 2

I gave this book to a friend to continue her art journaling journey.  The covers are from some of my spray paint and stenciling adventures.  Now I'm ready to make more and have been thinking of ways I can use some of my cereal box stash...Hmmmm...

Lori Vliegan lesson 3

This past week, we've been installing hardwood floors on our third floor (two bedrooms and an office loft), so our world has been in a bit of chaos! Hopefully by the end of this week, we'll be back to normal craziness around here.

No comments: