2015 Documented Life Project: Week 22

Week 22-2

Still playing catch up with Documented Life Project 2015! This was week 22. If I remember correctly, the challenge was textured paper. Across the center of this spread is a cream piece of handmade textured paper I had in my stash. There's a piece of a coffee filter peeking in from behind it, and I've added stamping and other bits and pieces of papers I had around, including a paint sample! The little butterfly near the bottom left had been flitting around my work table for a while, a little pretty I made from some scraps lying around, so I glued her in there on a whim. She has three layers to provide some lift and more texture.

Week 22-3

This has been our first full week back home in Jacksonville for the summer. I'm back on the road for another work trip next week and I'll have a few days here and there over in Tallahassee throughout the summer, but for the most part, we're home! This week, we've just been absorbing that fact and enjoying every minute of just being here.  See more of my 2015 Documented Life Project pages here.
  Week 22-1

No comments: