The Documented Life Project: Week 41

Week 41-1

Week 41's challenge for the Documented Life Project was polka dots.  I had received a sweet little package in the mail from my friend Wyanne Thompson (an amazing artist and friend who is currently kicking cancer's butt), so I incorporated little bits of Wyanne this week.

Week 41-2

The heart on the tip in came from Wyanne, as did the beautiful postcard of her art on the inside spread.  The smaller polka dot circles around the heart were from some spray paint art Sarah made at Mermaids and Mamas this year, and I added to them with some punchinella and spray inks.

Week 41-3

Inside next to Wyanne's card,  I collaged some origami papers from my box of scraps and painted over them. I love the texture that left me.  The polka dot circles on that section came from pieces of scrapbook paper I also had in my box of scraps. 

Week 41-4

We had several highlights this week!  First was Livvie's first Chorus concert, of which I shared a photo here.  My dad also came up to visit that weekend, and we surprised the girls with a trampoline that Sunday.  The tramp was my response to their spending too much time on their tablets and jumping on my bed.  It worked!  They jump just about every afternoon!

See more of my Documented Life posts here, and check out the whole project and all the other things the Art to the 5th gals are up to on their blog here.  I just got my journal for 2015 in the mail today, and I'm psyched.  Love the larger size and thicker pages!
  
Week 41-5

No comments: