#100daysofuseitupkelly - 2021 Day 65

65-1

Definitely being a little more sporadic sharing this year's 100 day project on the blog! I need to build some blocks like I did last year!  This a Day 65 and a good example of how I often work. The first layer of teal and green fingerprints were done with leftover paint from another spread a week or so ago. Then the deep blue flower petals were done with the leftover paint and stencil I used for some of the postcards I created for iHanna's swap this year. Then I just added collage paper, washi tape, and black pen and acrylic marker accents today. I've discovered the Arteza acrylic markers and am really loving them. I imagine they are similar to the coveted Posca paint pens but are much more affordable!  You can see all of my 2021 100 day project over on my Instagram!

65-2

65-3

No comments: